The Enel Group Fleet Electrification case study
From micromobility to heavy-duty fleets, the transition to electrify everything has begun. The Enel Group, a global utility and Fortune 100 company, seeks to achieve full decarbonization by 2050 and is in the midst of electrifying its own fleet.
The case study, highlights:
- Introduction to the Enel Group and Enel X Way
- Defining Enel's fleet goals, implementation and rollout
- A first look at the results of an electric fleet program
- Making the business case for smart EV charging
- Enel X Way's unique fleet solution with solar + storage + EV charging
Fill out the form to download the case study and book a meeting with a member of our Sales team.