2020 Most Innovative Energy Projects
Despite the pandemic, 2020 saw continued evolution in the energy landscape. There are more energy project options than ever before that can help organizations accomplish their goals—from earning more revenue to boosting sustainability to increasing resiliency.
Enel X Way’s new eBook “The Most Innovative Projects of 2020” showcases a variety of projects, including:
- Uber’s partnership with Enel X Way and commitment to 100% zero-emissions rides by 2040
- Demand response programs that protected the grid and local communities in hours of need
- McDonald’s work with Enel X Way to deploy new EV charging stations in Italy
- Innovative solar-plus-storage initiatives and microgrids that are boosting resiliency
- The world’s first 100% electric Pan-American charging corridor