Smart EV Load Management
A comprehensive guide to understanding today's EV load management market and technologies
In order to support zero-emission vehicle mandates and meet GHG emissions reduction targets, EV charging infrastructure is being deployed at scale. Utilities are making significant investments and providing financial incentives to help make EV charging available to businesses, local governments and residents. "Smart Charging" and other EV load management technologies and strategies are critical for ensuring grid stability and affordability.
The new eBook from Enel X Way, Smart EV Load Management, covers:
- An overview of the North American EVSE incentive markets
- The various EV load management technologies and strategies
- The difference between active versus managed charging programs
- EV load management customer case studies
- A glimpse into the future of EV load management
Fill out the form to download the case study and speak with a member of our team.