Faster, cheaper stations for Tesla electric cars
- Charge faster: JuiceBox 48, comparable to the Tesla Supercharger, provides the power you need to reduce your charge time, since Teslas have higher acceptance rates and larger batteries than other electric cars on the market. With JuiceBox 48, Tesla Model 3, Model X, Model S or Model Y charge time will only be 7 hours to fully charge a 75 kwh battery.
- Charge any EV: Charge both Teslas with a Tesla Wall Connector and all other EVs using the universal J1772 standard connectivity cable. Perfect for dual-EV households.
- Take advantage of rebates: Your JuiceBox comes for free or at a reduced price in certain areas. See if you qualify.
- UL and cUL Listed for safe use indoors and out.
- ENERGY STAR-certified for energy efficiency.
- Compact, wall-mounted case fits in constrained spaces anywhere.
- Sturdy construction accompanied by a three-year warranty.
Be a great friend
JuiceBox’s J1772 standard connectivity cable charges Teslas and all other electric vehicles on the market today. When guests arrive, use the Enel X Way app to share your box with only desired guests.
Ludicrously sustainable driving
Take your charging to the next level. Use JuiceNet Green to recharge with the cleanest renewable energy on the grid.
I am extremely pleased with my new JuiceBox...My requirement for a charging station on the market was that I wanted something that would be capable of charging a Tesla in an acceptable amount of time...is rated for indoor/outdoor use, and is also small enough to fit in the trunk when I'm on the road...It has performed flawlessly and I couldn't be happier with the range of options it provides to owners.
Tesla chargers for EV fleets
Tesla is one of the fastest growing EV makers for commercial use. Learn more about getting your fleet of Tesla Model 3s and Models Xs charged on-site using JuiceBox.